Things not to say at Thanksgiving
- "Whew, that's one terrific spread!"
- "I'm in the mood for a little dark meat."
- "Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist."
- "Talk about a huge breast!"
- "It's Cool Whip time!"
- "If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!"
- "Are you ready for seconds yet?"
- "Are you going to come again next time?"
- "It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"
- "Just wait your turn, you'll get some!"
- "Don't play with your meat."
- "Just spread the legs open & stuff it in."
- "Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?"
- "I didn't expect everyone to come at once!"
- "You still have a little bit on your chin."
- "Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it."
- "How long will it take after you stick it in?"
- "You'll know it's ready when it pops up."
- "Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!"
- "How many are coming?"
- "That's the biggest one I've ever seen!"
- "Just lay back & take it easy...I'll do the rest."
- "How long do I beat it before it's ready?"