Bad Things to Hear In Surgery
- "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
- "Accept this sacrifice, oh, lord of darkness."
- "Damn! I can't read page 47 in this manual...it has blood all over it."
- "Rex!! Come back with that! Bad dog!"
- "Wait a minute! If this is his spleen, then what is that?"
- "Has anyone seen my watch."
- "Whoops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 ml of this stuff?"
- "Well then folks, this will be an experiment for us all."
- "OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature."
- "That's cool! But can you make his leg twitch?"
- "Could you stop that thing from beating? It is throwing my concentration off."
- "Wow! This is harder than I thought. I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses."
- "This patient has already had children, am I correct?"
- "Sterile, Shmerile. The floor's clean right?"
- "Don't worry. I think that's sharp enough."
- "You know, there is big money in kidneys. And this guy has got two of them."
- "Hand me that...No that one...uh...that thingie."
- "Nice work sewing him up. Anyone see where I left that scalpel?"